Ministry of Shipping, Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director (Engineering), Junior Hydrographic Chief, Electronic Data Processing Assistant and Accounts Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Employment Notice no: IWAI/02/2016
Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
IWAI Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Director (Engineering): 3 posts
- Junior Hydrographic Chief: 9 posts
- Electronic Data Processing Assistant: 2 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 6 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IWAI Junior Hydrographic Chief, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Director (Engineering): Degree in Civil/Marine/Mechanical Engineering/Naval Architect with 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity in, investigations, design planning, and constructions Civil Engineering works including repairs and maintenance; OR various branches of Mechanical/ Marine Engineering works including experience in repair and maintenance of harbor crafts OR Design, Planning and constructions of vessels in shipyards or Marine Organisation.
- Junior Hydrographic Chief: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience in Hydrographic/land survey Or SR I/II of the Indian Navy with 7 years experience in Hydrographic.
- Electronic Data Processing Assistant: Degree, Training in Computers and computerizations concepts and basic programming or equivalent from a reputed Institute with One year experience in Data Entry/Operations on Electronic data Processing machine.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduate with 5 years experience out of which at least 3 years experience in accounts in Central/State Govt./PSUs/Local body of repute.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years for all posts
Selection Procedure for IWAI Junior Hydrographic Chief, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for IWAI Junior Hydrographic Chief, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary document to the Secretary, Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.). Last date of receipt of application is 23 January 2017.