JEECUP 2017: UP Polytechnic Application Form and Exam Date
The online application for up polytechnic is available online at www.jeecup.nic.in. Read more about online application and exam date for the same.
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh(JEECUP) has announced exam date for Joint Entrance Exam of various diploma engineering/management level courses. The entrance exam to these courses will be held on 23 April 2017. The online application form for the same will start from 15 December 2016.It can be accessed from the official website of JEECUP the address for which is https://jeecup.nic.in
Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh(JEECUP) is a state level entrance examination for diploma courses in engineering/management.
The application form fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs 300 per form and for SC/ST candidate is Rs 200 per form.
The minimum elegibility criteria for Diploma in Engineering and Technology is 10th passed/appeared with minimum 35% marks.
- OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)- 27%
- SC (Scheduled Castes)- 21%
- ST (Scheduled Tribes)- 2%
- PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)- 3%
- Ward of Military Personnel- 5%
- Girl Candidates of all categories– 20%
- The question paper of JEECUP will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject.
- The duration of exam will be of 3 hours.
- For each correct answer +4 marks will be awarded.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The Question Paper of JEECUP 2017 will consist of 120 questions.