Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries University (KVAFSU), Bidar issued notification inviting applications for recruitment to 153 posts – 99 fresh vacancies, 36 Local Cadre (H-K Region) vacancies and 18 Backlog vacancies -- of Service Personnel. Interested candidates should send their applications to the KVAFSU office by post so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 30 April 2014 upto 1700 hours.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 April 2014
Category: Service Personnel
Total vacancies: 153 posts
Fresh vacancies: 99 posts
1. Medical Officer: 1 post
2. Assistant Comptroller: 1 post
3. Assistant Administrative Officer: 1 post
4. Assistant Registrar: 1 post
5. Library Assistant: 1 post
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 post
7. Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 post
8. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
9. Audio Visual (AV) Technician: 1 post
10. Operation Theatre (OT) Technician: 1 posts
11. Assistant: 11 posts
12. Laboratory Assistant: 21 posts
13. Field Assistant: 13 posts
14. Laboratory Technician: 22 posts
15. Pharmacist/Compounder: 3 posts
16. Museum Technician: 1 post
17. Imaging Technician: 1 post
18. Farm Supervisor(Animal Science): 4 posts
19. Skilled Assistant/Butcher: 1 post
20. In charge Medical Stores: 1 post
21. Operation Theatre Assistant: 1 post
22. Art Room Attendant:1 post
23. Animal Attender: 9 posts
Local Cadre (H-K Region): 36 posts
1. Assistant Comptroller: 1 post
2. Operation Theatre (OT) Technician: 1 post
3. Assistant: 4 posts
4. Laboratory Assistant: 7 posts
5. Field Assistant: 6 posts
6. Laboratory Technician: 4 posts
7. Pharmacist/Compounder: 1 post
8. Museum Technician: 1 post
9. Imaging Technician: 1 post
10. Farm Supervisor (Animal Science): 2 posts
11. Skilled Assistant/Butcher: 1 post
12. In charge Medical Stores: 1 post
13. Operation Theatre Assistant: 1 post
14. Art Room Attendant: 1 post
15. Animal Attender: 4 posts
Backlog Vacancies: 18 posts
1. Deputy Registrar: 1 post
2. Assistant Registrar: 1 post
3. Assistant: 1 post
4. Laboratory Technician: 7 posts
5. Laboratory Assistant: 5 posts
6. Pharmacist: 2 posts
7. Field Assistant: 1 post
Pay Scale: Refer notification for post wise details.
Age Limit: (as on 30 April 2014)
Minimum: 18 years
(Upper age limit is 40 years for SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates. However, there is no age limit for in-service candidates.)
Age of retirement: 60 years
Educational Qualifications: Refer notification for post wise details.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Practical/Skill test and Interview.
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year.
KVAFSU employees shall be preferred.
Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee of Rs.500 (Rs.250for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) is to be paid through a crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar’.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of required certificates/ testimonials and fee DD/ receipt in original by post to ‘The Registrar, KVAFSU, PB. No.6, Nandinagar, Bidar’so as to reach the concerned office on or before 30 April 2014 at 1700 hours.
Application pro-forma along with the detailed qualifications prescribed for each of the posts notified are accessible from the official web site www.kvafsu.kar.nic.inof KVAFSU, Bidar.
Separate applications with separate prescribed fees are to be remitted for each of the posts applied for.
Selected candidates can be posted to any of the institutions under the University. The candidates are also liable to be transferred against equivalent posts in any of the Institutions/Centers of the University.
On the envelope containing the application, candidates should super-scribe ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________________________’.