Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William Kolkata Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William Kolkata invited applications for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts in KV Fort William Kolkata. Last Date for Submission of applications is 27 February 2016. The eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 05 March 2016 from 8.00 AM onwards.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 February 2016
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05 March 2016 from 8.00 AM onwards
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William Kolkata Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Hindi, English, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce, Computer Science).
- TGT (Hindi, English, Social Science, Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics).
- PRT , Vocational Instructor for (Computer, Games & Sports, Art & Craft)
- Vocational Instructor (Computer Instructor)
- Vocational Instructor (Games & Sports)
- Vocational Instructor (Music/Dance/Art/Craft)
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William Kolkata Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- PGT: PG degree with 50% in the concerned subject from the recognized University with B.Ed.
- PGT (Computer Science): At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: 1. B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B.Tech. (any stream ) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers form recognized University OR M.Sc. ( computer Science )/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University OR B.Sc. (Computer Science ) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject form recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Desirable: Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English
- TGT (Hindi, English,Mathematics, Science (Bio), SST, Sanskrit): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject with B.Ed
- Primary Teacher: JBT/ D.Ed/ PTC (2yrs) with Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Computer Instructor: Graduate in any stream with ‘A’ Level or PGDCA or B.C.A or ‘B’ Level from NIELIT/DOEACC or B.Sc. (CS/IT) or MCA/M.Sc. (CS/IT) or B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT) from any Recognized University or ‘C’ Level from NIELIT/DOEACC.
- Vocational Instructor: Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate from recognized Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Doctor: MBBS and registration with MCI.
- Nurse: Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor: B.A./B.Sc. (psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counselling from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling. Desirable:
- Spoken English: Graduation in English and Certificate/Diploma/Degree in spoken English
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Fort William Kolkata Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 05 March 2016.