Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Jobs
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Extra Ordinary Gazette. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 June 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Ayah – 11 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) – 1 Post
- Civil Excise Officer – 4 Posts
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS – 3 Posts
- Livestock Inspector Gr. II / Poultry Assistant/ Milk Recorder / Store Keeper / Enumerator – 1 Post
- Pharmacist Grade II – 1 Post
- Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – 8 Posts
- High School Assistant (Arabic) – 19 Posts
- High School Assistant (Arabic) – 5 Posts
- Watchman - 1 Post
- Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee) – 14 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 20 Posts
- Lecturer in Mridangam – 1 Post
- Lecturer in Physics – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Microbiology – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Oral Medicine and Radiology – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Community Dentistry – 1 Post
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Furnace Operator – 1 Post
- Mines Mate – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Production) Gr.II – 1 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr.) Journalism– 1 Post
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Sociology – 2 Posts
- Vocational Teacher- Livestock Management (By Transfer) – 5 Posts
- System Analyst/ Senior Programmer – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Radiotherapy – 2 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Extra Ordinary Gazette Posts
- Ayah: Should have passed Std VII and should not have acquired Graduation.
- Driver/LDC: SSLC or its equivalent.
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) - Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala.
- Civil Excise Officer: Must have passed the Plus Two examination or its equivalent.
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS- Degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala; Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) for this post conducted by the Government of Kerala.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through online mode on or before13 June 2018. Candidates can check the below link for details.