Kirori Mal College, DU Jobs Notification:Kirori Mal College,Delhi University has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, MTS and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post inthe prescribed format within 21 days (03 November 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Notification Number - KMC/Adm.18-19/Non-teaching Posts/001
Last Date of Application - within 21 days (03 November 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement
Kirori Mal College DU Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Junior Assistant – 5 Posts
- MTS – Library Attendant – 2 Posts
- MTS – Computer Lab Attendant – 1 Post
- Administrative Officer –1 Post
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kirori Mal College DU Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Assistant – 12th passed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Applications / Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline Or Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University
- MTS – Library Attendant – Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution. Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science from a recognized institution
- MTS – Computer Lab Attendant – 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized Board
- Administrative Officer –Good academic record plus Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST category).
- Professional Assistant – M. Lib. Sc./ M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B. Lib. Sc./ B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks.Computer Science paper at Graduate/ PG level or six months Computer Science course from a recognized institution.
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library) – Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks. B. Lib. Sc. / B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks. Course in Computer application at Graduate or PG level or 6 months Computer course from a recognized institution.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computer, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum six months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management /Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in computer application/office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. Minimum four years of Administrative Experience.
How to Apply forKirori Mal CollegeDU Non-Teaching Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents “Principal, Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, New Delhi –07”within 21 days (03 November 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.