KPCL Recruitment 2019 for 06 Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer Posts, Apply till 02 July
KPCL is Hiring for Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer Posts, Candidates can submit their application before 02 July 2019.
KPCL Job Notification 2019: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has invited application for the post of Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 02 July 2019
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL), Vacancy Details
- Welfare Officer: 03 Posts
- Environmental Officer: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer Job
- Welfare Officer: Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) OR Master of Social Work (MSW) in Full time. Candidates should have studied Kannada as a subject at SSLC level.
- Environmental Officer: B.E. in Environmental Engineering or B.E. (Civil Environment) or B.E. (Civil) with atleast 2 elective subjects in Environmental Engineering or B.E. (Chemical) or B.Tech. (Chemical) with 03 years in relevant Experience.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.250 for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications to “Registered Office: No. 82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru–560001” along with the self attested documents on or before 02 July 2019.