Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Administration and Assistant Accounts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21 June 2014.
KPCL a Government of Karnataka Undertaking established in the year 1970, is a premier specialist and professionally managed power generation company. It does Investigation, Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Hydro, Thermal, Wind & Solar Power Stations in and out of Karnataka.
• Opening Date for Online Application forms: 2 June 2014
• Closing Date for Online Application forms: 21 June 2014
Name of the Posts:
i. Power Projects/ Stations:
• Assistant Administration: 41
• Assistant Accounts: 37
ii. Hyderabad Karnataka Region:
• Assistant Administration: 4
• Assistant Accounts: 4
Total No. of Vacancies: 86 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 10620-325-12245-430-14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-32725
• Assistant Administration: Bachelor Degree in any subject of any Statutory or Recognized University.
• Assistant Accounts: Bachelor Degree in Commerce [Accountancy as one of the subjects] of any Statutory or recognized University.
• Candidate age should not more than 35 years as on 21 June 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates).
• Bank Details: Current Account number: 00000031480010180; Bank: State Bank of India, IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore; IFS Code: SBIN0009077.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and followed by document verification.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.