KPCL Notified Recruitment for Assistant (Administration & Accounts) Posts 2014
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Administration and Assistant Accounts.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Administration and Assistant Accounts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21 June 2014.
KPCL a Government of Karnataka Undertaking established in the year 1970, is a premier specialist and professionally managed power generation company. It does Investigation, Design, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Hydro, Thermal, Wind & Solar Power Stations in and out of Karnataka.
• Opening Date for Online Application forms: 2 June 2014
• Closing Date for Online Application forms: 21 June 2014
Name of the Posts:
i. Power Projects/ Stations:
• Assistant Administration: 41
• Assistant Accounts: 37
ii. Hyderabad Karnataka Region:
• Assistant Administration: 4
• Assistant Accounts: 4
Total No. of Vacancies: 86 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 10620-325-12245-430-14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-32725
• Assistant Administration: Bachelor Degree in any subject of any Statutory or Recognized University.
• Assistant Accounts: Bachelor Degree in Commerce [Accountancy as one of the subjects] of any Statutory or recognized University.
• Candidate age should not more than 35 years as on 21 June 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• General Category candidates have to pay Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates).
• Bank Details: Current Account number: 00000031480010180; Bank: State Bank of India, IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore; IFS Code: SBIN0009077.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and followed by document verification.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.