Kerala Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency invited applications for the Posts of Team Leader, Senior Engineer, Community Development Supervisor, Junior Engineer, Accountant and Community Facilitator. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Team Leader- 01 Post
- Senior Engineer- 01 Post
- Community Development Supervisor- 01 Post
- Junior Engineer- 02 Posts
- Accountant- 01 Post
- Community Facilitator- 02 Posts
- Team Leader- MSW/MBA/MA Sociology or Social Science with 5 years experience. Graduates with 10 years experience in Rural Development programmes of NGOs.
- Senior Engineer- B-Tech –Civil with 5 years of experience or Water Supply Engineer not below the rank of AE. Diploma Engineers with 10 years of experience can also be considered to the post.
- Community Development Supervisor- MSW/ MA Sociology, or Social Science with 5 year experience or a Graduate with 10 years of experience in Rural Development programmes.
- Junior Engineer- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Accountant- B Com with Computerized Financial Accounting with and experience of minimum one year.
- Community Facilitator- +2/ Diploma/ITI.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2015.