Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Software Developer and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
- Last date for submission of online applications – 25 September 2017
KSITM Vacancy Details
- Security Analyst – Network – 01 Post
- Security Analyst - Network– 01 Post
- Engineer - Security Audit– 01 Post
- System Analyst – 01 Post
- Web GIS Developers (Software Programmers) – 02 Posts
- GIS Analyst (Junior Technical Officer) – 01 Post
- Software Developer – 04 Posts
- Helpdesk Executive– 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Software Developer and Other Posts
- Security Analyst – Network – MCA/BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics
- Security Analyst - Network– MCA/BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics
- Engineer - Security Audit– BTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT
- System Analyst – BTech/ MCA with First Class
- Web GIS Developers (Software Programmers) – B.Tech in IT / Computer Science or MCA or MSc Computer Science or (Science Degree/Diploma with PGDCA)
- GIS Analyst (Junior Technical Officer) – Post graduation in Geography / Geology / GeoInformatics or any related discipline.
- Software Developer – B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/ MCA
- Helpdesk Executive– Any University degree with Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Applications / IT.
Age Limit for Software Developer and Other Posts
- Security Analyst – Network, Security Analyst - Network– 45 Years
- Engineer - Security Audit, System Analyst, Web GIS Developers (Software Programmers), GIS Analyst (Junior Technical Officer), Software Developer, Helpdesk Executive– 35 Years
How to Apply for KSITM, Software Developer and Other Posts
Interested Candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the address Director, Kerala State IT Mission, ICT Campus, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033 on or before 25 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs