Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) invited application for the posts of Research Assistant, Training Assistant and Lab Technician. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview, along with other necessary documents on 06 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Research Assistant- 12 Posts
• Training Assistant- 01 Post
• Lab Technician- 01 Post
• Research Assistant- M.VSc, M.Sc (Microbiology). M.Sc. (statistics, biostatistics or Agricultural stastistics), M.Sc. (Biotechnology or animal biotechnology), MS/M.Sc. (Quality systems in Dairy Processing) / M.Sc Chemistry, BVSc & AH or B.Tech (dairy).
• Training Assistant- MSW/MA sociology with experience in relevant field with knowledge of MS Office OR B.Sc. zoology/BSW preferably with experience in wild animal management and working knowledge of MS office.
• Lab Technician- Diploma in Laboratory Techniques conducted by KVASU.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 06 July 2015.