Life Insurance Corporation of India, Western Zone invited applications for recruitment to the post of Financial Services Executive for various offices of the Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format on or before 13 December 2013. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest insurance group and investment company in India. It's a state-owned company where Government of India has 100% stake.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 13 December 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Financial Services Executive
LIC Western Zone:
• Satara -4
• Thane -23
• Surat -4
Total No.of Posts: 157
• Candidate age should be between 21 years -35 years as on 1 November 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree of a University; Preference may be given to those applicants who possess the Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing/Management.
• Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably local language is desirable.
• Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point/Word/Excel would be additional advantage.
• Candidates need to pay Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee drawn in favour of “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at the Divisional Headquarter.
• SC/ST candidates need not to pay Fee.
• Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
• Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Services Executives to be engaged and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
• Selected candidates will be engaged as Financial Services Executives subject to their being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by the LIC for the purpose.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with DD, attested copies of Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST candidates, Qualification Certificate, Age Proof and Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen to the concerned Divisional Office of L.I.C. before 13 December 2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.