Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of University Non-Stipendiary Research Fellow (UNSRF). Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 26 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 26 September 2016
MKU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: University Non-Stipendiary Research Fellow (UNSRF)- 12 Posts
Name of the Faculty:
- Prof. & Head, Chairperson Dept. of Bio-energy: 02 posts
- Associate Professor & Head Dept. of Environmental Studies: 02 posts
- Associate Professor & Head Dept. Solar Energy: 02 posts
- Assistant Professor Dept., of Marine and Coastal Studies: 02 posts
- Assistant Professor Dept. of Bio-energy: 01 post
- Assistant Professor Dept., of Natural Resources and Waste Recycling: 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MKU UNSRF Jobs:
For details regarding the eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Process for MKU UNSRF Jobs:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply for MKU UNSRF Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021. Last date of receipt of application is 26 September 2016.