Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized national level entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA and allied programs in various Business Schools (B-Schools) across the country. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. February test is scheduled to be held on 1 February 2015.
- Last Date For sale of Forms: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
- Last Date For Online Registration: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
- Date of Paper Based Test: 1 February 2015 (Sunday)
- Date of Computer Based Test: 7 February 2015 (Saturday)
Mode of Test: Paper based Test OR Computer based Test
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Examination:
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb15 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1200/-. OR
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank and Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matfeb15 along with the DD details. OR
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.