Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invited applications for admission to National Management Programme (NMP)/ PGP-EM (Energy Management) Programme. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28 November 2014.
- Closing Date for submission of Application forms: 28 November 2014
- Date of CAT Test : 16 November 2014 & 22 November 2014
- Date of MDI Entrance Test: 7 December 2014
- Date of Personal Interview (outside Gurgaon Center): 11 January 2015
- Date of Personal Interview (Gurgaon Center): 3 January 2015
Name of the Programme: National Management Programme (NMP)/ PGP-EM (Energy Management) Programme
Total Fees: 11.90 lakhs
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- The candidates should have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both 10th & 12th exam.
- The candidates should have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The candidates should have 5 years of post qualification executive work experience.
Candidate’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of their CAT scores/ MDI test scores.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://www.mdi.ac.in on or before 28 November 2014.