Established in 1991, MICA is the only residential institute in the country and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating Leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in MICA:
- For Indian Participants - Graduates (10+2+3) or Diploma Holders (only 10+2+3) from a recognized university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline.
- For International Participants - Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution in their respective country.
- For Indian and International Participants – Interns/Students or Working professionals.
Important Dates for admission in MICA:
- Application Closure Date:30th September 2014
- Programme Start : Second week of October 2014
Programme benefits at MICA:
- Lectures imparted by eminent faculty from MICA and industry professionals.
- Common mistakes people make in Digital Marketing for their Business.
- Insights about latest Digital Marketing Channels and Trends.
- Digital Marketing Tools (across various channels) to move rapidly and profitably against Competition.
- Insights into how businesses in different sectors are succeeding using Digital Marketing.
- How to develop and execute a successful Digital Marketing Strategy?
- Why, what and how of leveraging various Digital Marketing Channels?
How to Apply for MICA Ahmedabad:
Candidates need to complete the admission process by submitting the following documents (Upload Online only)
- Please ensure that you have the scanned soft copy of your graduation/diploma mark sheet, provisional degree/diploma certificate or degree/diploma certificate to be uploaded as a part of the application form.
- Upload Passport size colored photograph.
- Online Payment details of the first installment / full fees (Physical copy of Draft if you want to make payment by Demand Draft).
- Upload Scanned Copies of Education records.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Course Fee: Rs.60,000.00