Ministry of Coal invited applications for the post of Deputy Assistant Coal Controller by transfer on deputation basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 04 July 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Deputy Assistant Coal Controller - 02 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100+GP Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central/State Government:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
- With 03 years’ regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. 650-1200 (pre-revised) PB-2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4600 (revised) or equivalent; and
- Possessing experience in Administrative, Establishment and Accounts matters
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.