Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MDNL) invited applications for 73 posts of Senior Operative Trainee, Junior Operative Trainee and Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 20 March 2015.
Last date for submission of application forms: 20 March 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Operative Trainee: 11 posts
- Junior Operative Trainee: 51 posts
- Junior Assistant: 11 posts
1. Senior Operative Trainee: Candidates should have Diploma in relevant discipline with minimum 60% of marks and 2 or 5 years post qualification industrial experience in the relevant area.
2. Junior Operative Trainee: Candidates should have SSC or ITI in relevant trade with NAC or Equivalent with min 5 years post qualification industrial experience in relevant area.
3. Junior Assistant: Candidates should have Graduation (except professional courses like Engineering/Technology/Medicine) with relevant certificate course in PC operation (MS-office) from reputed/recognizer institution OR Degree having PC operation (MS-Office as one of the subjects is essential with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area, pass in type writing higher(English/Hindi) is preferable.
- Senior Operative Trainee: 35-40 years
- Junior Operative Trainee: 30-35 years
- Junior Assistant: 35 years
- Senior Operative Trainee: 8500-3%-20850
- Junior Operative Trainee: 7750-3%-19040
- Junior Assistant: 8500-3%- 20850
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:// www.MIDHANI.gov.in/ and submit application online before 20 March 2015. The candidate can send the Bank Demand Draft(DD)/Postal Order(IPO) for Rs.100/-towards application fee in favour of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited from any nationalized Bank/Post Office payable at Hyderabad with the print out of the submitted application to following General Manager (HR) Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited P.O. Kanchanbagh Hyderabad-500 058 A.P along with photocopies of the documents/certificates in support of age , qualification, experience as the case maybe and category(SC/ST/OBC/ExSr./PWD) before 30 March 2015.