Mizoram PSC Jobs Notification: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for the post of Grade III of MHS under GDMO Sub-Cadre and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 26 October 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 October 2018
Mizoram PSC Vacancy Details
- Grade III of MHS under GDMO Sub-Cadre – 31 Posts
- Grade II of MHS under Specialist Sub-Cadre – 5 Posts
- Assistant Professor-Stage-I (Department of Commerce) – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Grade III of MHS under GDMO Sub-Cadre and Other Posts
- Grade III of MHS under GDMO Sub-Cadre/Grade II of MHS under Specialist Sub-Cadre – MBBS Degree from a recognized University; Permanent registration from the Mizoram State Medical Council; Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
- Assistant Professor-Stage-I (Department of Commerce) – Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
How to apply for Mizoram PSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl latest by 26 October 2018. Candidates can check the provided link of official notification for further details.