Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur Job Notification: A walk-in-interview/Online interview shall be organized for Indian Nationals for the following vacancies for two years in a MeitY, Government of India (GOI) sponsored research project titles “Development of IoT and Drone based Agriculture Monitoring System with Objective of Skill Development of Socially Deprived Community.”
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur has invited applications for the Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview/Online interview on 02 July 2020.
- Walk-in-interview/Online interview Date: 02 July 2020
MMMUT Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (TA):01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant Job
- Research Associate (RA): PhD in relevant field of Engineering/Technology or 03 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/M. Tech in relevant field of Engineering/Technology with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): ME/M. Tech in relevant field of Engineering/Technology through the process of UGC -NET/GATE score.
- Technical Assistant (TA): Sc./three years diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview/Online interview on 02 July 2020. All the interested persons are required to fill the application form available at official website (MMMUT) http://www.mmmut.ac.in/ and send it by post and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 25 June 2020 along with self attested photocopies of mark sheets/Certificates and detail of any research or other experience etc. If any, Persons in employment are required to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer at the time of interview. No Traveling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for appearing in the test/interview. For detail information please visit official website http://www.mmmut.ac.in/.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles