Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of “Junior Research Fellow” in DST-SERB project on Flow Control in Complex Ducts using Synthetic Jets. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. MNNIT or NIT Allahabad, formerly Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College (MNREC), is a public higher education institute located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the National Institutes of Technology, and like the rest of them, classified as an Institute of National Importance.
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 20 January 2015 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested photocopies of all required certificates and documents should be reach to the Research & Consultancy Cell, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Allahabad-211004, UP.
- Candidates have to also send a soft copy of the application to the firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification: