Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Librarian and Sports Officer Post. Eligible women candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 04 July 2018.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 05 June 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 04 July 2018
- Correction in Application Form - 10 June to 06 July 2018
- Date of Online Exam - 18 August 2018
MPPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 619 Posts
- Librarian - 308 Posts
- Sports Officer - 311 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Librarian and Sports Officer Post
- Librarian - Post-graduation in Library Science/Information Science or equivalent with 55% marks / Documentation Science with 55% marks. Qualified NET/ SLET/ SET.
- Sports Officer - Post-graduation in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with 55% marks. Qualified NET/ SLET/ SET.
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Librarian and Sports Officer Post
Selection will be done on the basis of online exam.
How to Apply for MPPSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website www.mponline.gov.in or www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in from 05 June 2018 to 04 July 2018.
Application Fees for MPPSC Jobs 2018:
Rs.1000/- (Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PwD candidates)