Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Research Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 November 2013.
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 November 2013
- Last Date of Receipt of Application by Post: 14 November 2013
Details of Posts
- Assistant Research Officer: 14 posts
- Assistant Research Officer (Linguistics and civil Education): 01 post
- Assistant Research officer (Map and cartography): 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600- 39100 Grade Pay 5400/-
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have attained a post graduation degree with a minimum of second division marks.
Age Limit as on 01 January 2014: The age of candidate must be between 21 to 40 years.
How to apply
- Visit any of the listed website for applying online.
- Send the application to the mentioned address and supper subscribe the envelop with the mentioned details.
For more details refer the below link.