Nagaland PSC Jobs Notification: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Senior Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2018.
- Starting date for submission of application: 23 August 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 21 September 2018
Nagaland PSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor – 40 Posts
- Senior Technician – 5 Posts
- Lecturer – 25 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Sr. Technician and Other Posts
- Assistant Professor – Masters Degree in the relevant field and should be NET qualified. Or having Ph.D. in the relevant subject.
- Senior Technician – M.Sc. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Lecturer – B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Research Associate –M .Sc. in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Teacher – Masters Degree with B.Ed. from any National Council of Teacher Education recognized Institution.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms)
How to apply for Nagaland PSC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the documents and application fee to the Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima on or before 21 September 2018.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor, Sr. Technician and Other Posts – Rs. 300/-