National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following below mentoned vacant posts on Deputation/ Absorption basis and on Contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 April 2014.
Details of Posts
- Joint Director (Tech.): 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Project Monitoring & MIS): 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Joint Director (Tech.) – Regular Post
(i) BE (Civil)/ MA (Geography)/ B.Arch./ Bachelor’s of Planning with minimum 55% marks with 9 years experience in preparation and implementation of Regional Plans and execution and monitoring of infrastructure projects.
(ii) Candidates with specialization in Urban Planning will be given preference.
- For Joint Director (Tech.) – Temporary Post
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from reputed institution of Technology or recoganised university/ institute with 15 years of experience in development/ appraisal/ implementaton of infrastructure projects and Technical Assistance.
(ii) Candidate with degree in town planning and experience in Design and Management of Urban and Regional Transport Projects will be given preference.
- For Dy. Director:
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health/ Environmental Engineering from a reputed institution of Technology or recoganised university/ institute with 10 years of over all work experience in development/ appraisal/ implementaton of infrastructure projects and Technical Assistance.
(ii) Candidate with experience in Design and Management of Environmental Sanitation Projects will be given preference.
Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Govts. or PSUs or Semi – Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory organizations:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department, or
(ii) with appropriate years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
Note : For complete details of Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, the candidate can go through the website www.ncrpb.nic.in
- Maximum age limit for the candidate not exceeding 50 years as on last date of receipt of application for post of Joint Director.
- Maximum age limit for the candidate not exceeding 40 years as on last date of receipt of application for post of Dy. Director.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month on for post of Joint Director.
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- Per Month on for post of Dy. Director.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application and with Demand Draft, may be forwarded to the Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, First Floor, Core – IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 on or before 15 April 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.