National Gallery of Modern Art under Ministry of Culture invited applications for the posts of Security Officer at New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement- 15 August 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
National Gallery of Modern Art Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Security Officer - 03 Posts
Pay Scale: PB2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of a recognized university;
- Diploma in security and fire fighting from a recognized institution; and
- Five years experience in security related functions in Central or State Police organizations or Para Military Forces or Armed Forces or Central Civil Defence Organizations or a large private sector organization.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for National Gallery of Modern Art Security Officer Job:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned office within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.