National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for enrolment to ONLINE Courses on Disaster Risk Management in collaboration with the World Bank (GFDRR), Washington. The candidates eligible for the post may apply for the respective Batch on or before on the said dates.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for 4th Batch: 01October 2014 to 09 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for 5th Batch: 01December 2014 to 09 January 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for 6th Batch: 01 February 2015 to 12 March 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for 7th Batch: 15 February 2015 to 26March 2015.
1. Name of Course: “Basic Course”
Course Duration: 06 (Six) Weeks.
Details of Course: [Comprehensive Disaster Risk Management Framework]
2. Name of Post: “Thematic or SpecializedCourses”
Course Duration: 04 (Four) Weeks.
Candidate must be acquiring basic knowledge on Disaster Management, Mitigation, Preparedness and ways of reducing its impact.
- For each Basic course: Rs. 1,500/- (One Thousand Five hundred only).
- For each Specialized course: Rs. 1,000/-(One Thousand only)
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates have to apply online through below provided link. Or visit the official website of National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), New Delhi, http://nidm.gov.in for complete details