National Institute of Technology, Raipur invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following Non – faculty positions in the institute. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 31 March 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Deputy Registrar: 01Post
Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Superintending Engineer: 01 Post
Secretary: 02 Posts
Accountant: 03 Posts
Superintendent: 04 Posts
(B) Contract/ Deputation Appointments
Deputy Registrar: 01 (One).
Assistant Registrar: 01 (One).
- For Deputy Registrar
Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute.
- For Assistant Registrar
Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record.
- For Superintending Engineer
(i) First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
(ii) 15 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer / (GP of `5400/-) or higher level from CPWD, State PWD or semi–Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / University / Institutions of national importance/ reputed organization under Central / State Govt. of which 5 years should be as Senior Executive Engineer in the GP of `7600/- or its equivalent.
- For Secretary
12th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- For Accountant
First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute.
Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.
- For Superintendent
First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses)
Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet.
For In Service Officers
Officers from the Central / State Government or Institutes of national importance or Universities / University level Institution or PSU / Industry :
a) (i) holding analogous post or
(ii) With at least 5 years’ service in posts in the GP pay of `6600/- as per Central Pay Commission or its equivalent and having experience in administration, establishment and accounts matters.
b) Possessing educational qualification as prescribed against each post.
Note: For detailed qualification and experience candidate can go through the website www.nitrr.ac.in
- Preferably Below 45 years for post 1 & 7.
- Not exceeding 35 years for post 2 & 8.
- Preferably Below 50 years for post 3.
- Not exceeding 30 years for post 4 to 6.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- Per Month for post 1 & 7 and Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for post 2 & 8.
- Pay Band is PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- Per Month for post 3.
- Pay Band is PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- Per Month for post 4 to 6.
Application fee of Rs. 300/- (for Gen./OBC) and Rs. 150/- (for SC/ST/PWD) in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Director, NIT Raipur payable at Raipur must accompany the application.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with Demand Draft and the attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates so as reach to “The Registrar, NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” through Speed / Register Post on or before 31 March 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.