Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teacher Jobs
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Creative Staff. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 28, 29 and 30 May 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview Date for PGTs – 28 May 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date for TGTs – 29 May 2018
- Document Verification Date for FCSA – 30 May 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Supw Teacher
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and FCSA Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers - Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed. Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teacher -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject.
- Supw Teacher - Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Tech.) with B.Ed. from Regional Institute of Education (NCERT) or Bachelor Degree in computer application from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit – upto 64 years
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on the scheduled dates along with the documents at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad.