Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Creative Staff. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 28, 29 and 30 May 2018.
- Walk-in-Interview Date for PGTs – 28 May 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date for TGTs – 29 May 2018
- Document Verification Date for FCSA – 30 May 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Supw Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT and FCSA Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers - Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed. Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teacher -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject.
- Supw Teacher - Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Tech.) with B.Ed. from Regional Institute of Education (NCERT) or Bachelor Degree in computer application from a recognized University or B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit – upto 64 years
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview on the scheduled dates along with the documents at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hyderabad.