Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Secunderabad invited application for recruitment to the post of Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Laboratory Attendant 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format with in thirty days from the date of publication of advertisement. The Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most - backward.
Last date of receipt of Applications: 29 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies:
Name of the post:
- Female Staff Nurse: 3 Posts
- Catering Assistant: 12 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 5 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy: 20 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: Candidate age should be below 35 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Catering Assistant: Candidate age should be below 35 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidate age should be between 18- 30 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Female Staff Nurse: Sr. Secondary, 3 year Grade A Diploma or Certificate in Nursing OR B.Sc. Nursing
- Catering Assistant: Secondary Class, 3 year Diploma in Catering OR Class 12 from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational subject + 1 year Experience in catering OR class 12, 1 year Diploma in Catering + 3 year Experience in catering
- Laboratory Attendant: Middle pass with General Science
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti payable at Secunderabad/ Hyderabad.
- SC/ST/PH/EX-Servicemen/Women Candidate need not to pay Fee.
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 (Grade Pay)
- Catering Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2400 (Grade Pay)
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs. 4440-7440 + Rs. 1400 (Grade Pay)
Selection of the candidate will to be made on the basis of their performance in personal interview and work experience.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
- Application form complete in all respects along with required documents (attested copies of educational certificates and caste certificates), DD and passport size photograph with application form should be sent to following address -
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
1-1-10/3, S. P. Road
Secunderabad- 500 003
For more information, CLICK HERE