National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant on temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 08 August 2016.
Advertisement No.: Academics/Project/P-06/2016
Last Date of Application: 08 August 2016
Date of Interview: 22 August 2016 and 23 August 2016
NCCS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 6 posts
- Project Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCCS JRF, SRF, RA & Project Assistant Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: PhD or expected to hold PhD (within 1 year) in the area of life science or equivalent degree or having 3 years research experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/M.Tech with minimum one research paper in peer reviewed journal and strong experience in cell culture techniques and experience in cloning, protein expression and western analysis.
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc in Chemistry or equivalent degree in any branch of life science and minimum 2 years research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Tech/MSc in Biology/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry or equivalent degree in any branch of life science and having qualified NET/GATE/LS/BET and MSc in Biology or related subjects like Biochemistry, Biotechnology etc with previous research experience.
- Project Assistant: MSc or equivalent degree in any branch of life science.
Age Limit for NCCS JRF, SRF, RA & Project Assistant Jobs:
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 35 Years
- Senior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 32 Years
- Junior Research Fellow: Not exceeding 28 Years
- Project Assistant: Not exceeding 28 Years
Selection Process for NCCS JRF, SRF, RA & Project Assistant Jobs:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply for NCCS JRF, SRF, RA & Project Assistant Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS), S. P. Pune University Campus, Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra, India. Last date of receipt of application is 08 August 2016.