NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 27, 28, 29 May, 3 June and 4 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 27, 28, 29 May, 3 June and 4 June 2019
NCERT Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant (Equivalent to Professor) –2 Posts
- Consultant (Equivalent to Assistant Professor) – 24 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
- Production Assistant– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Other Posts
- Senior Consultant (Equivalent to Professor) – PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
- Consultant (Equivalent to Assistant Professor) – Masters Degree in the concerned subject with NET qualification.
- Assistant Librarian – Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent.
- Production Assistant– Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized Institution Or Two years post graduate Diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at NCERT, PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education (PSSCIVE), Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462013 along with the documents.