NDA Exam I 2016: Sample Question Set 4- Polity
Dear Candidate, we are providing the set of 10 MCQ based on the constitution of India, which comes under the Part A of the General Ability paper. It will be helpful to understand the pattern of Polity questions which can be asked in the coming NDA Exam I 2016.
NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Advocate General of the State is appointed for the period of:
(c)Decided by the President
(d)No fix tenure
2. Advocate General of the State submits his resignation to:
(a)Chief Judge of high court of the state
(b)Governor of the respective states
(c)President of India
(d)Chief Minister of the state
3. Which article states that each state shall have an Advocate General?
4. Which one is NOT correct regarding Advocate General of State?
(a)He has the right of audience in any Court in the State Legislative
(b)The Advocate General is the first law officer of a State.
(c)He receives the Pay as per fixation by Government.
(d)He has the voting right in the state legislature.
5. Which article of Indian constitution protects the civil servants from the politically motivated or vindictive action
(d)None of the above
6. Which have the right to start an Indian service?
7. Civil services day is observed on:
8.Which Ministry/Authority has the right to remove the incompetent, inefficient and unproductive All India Service officers after 15 years of service?
(a)Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(b)Ministry of Home Affairs
9.The members of the UPSC are appointed by the............. for the term of ......years.
(a)Prime Minister, 6 years
(b)President, 6 years
(c)President , 5 years
(d)Home minister, 6 years
10.Which one of the following sets of Bills is presented to the Parliament along with the Budget?
(a). Direct taxes bill and Indirect taxes bill
(b). Contingency Bill and Appropriation Bill
(c). Finance Bill and Appropriation Bill
(d). Finance Bill and Contingency Bill