National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) invited application for recruitment to 02 posts of MIS Specialist & IT & Network Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- MIS Specialist: 01 Post
- IT & Network Manager: 01 Post
- MIS Specialist: Should possess B. Tech degree from a recognized university in Information Technology. Should have at least five years experience in IT/Computer/Software Industry.
- IT & Network Manager: Should possess Master's Degree in Computer Application or Post Graduate Diploma in Computers: Should have at least two years experience in IT/Computer/Network Industry.
- MIS Specialist: Rs.50,000/- per month
- IT & Network Manager: Rs.40,000/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates interested and eligible for the post can send their application duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Project Director, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project, National Disaster Management Authority, Government of India, A-wing, Second Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Near Khan Market, New Delhi-110003 within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.