Department of Biology (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment Job Notification 2017: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has invited eligible candidates for Walk-in-interviews to fill 4 openings of Research Scientist-I and Laboratory Technician purely on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can send their applications as per the prescribed format and appear for the interview on 23 February 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 22 February 2017
- Date of Interview : 23 February 2017
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Vacancy Details 2017
- Research Scientist-I : 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician : 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Technician & Research Scientist-I Posts
- Research Scientist-I: MBBS degree with 2 years teaching or research experience OR Postgraduate Degree in Microbiology/ Pathology / PSM/ Pediatrics from recognized University
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc. with 1 year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from Govt. Institute OR
Class XII Science with 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology from Govt. Institute with 2 years working experience
Below 62 years
How to Apply for the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences Laboratory Technician & Research Scientist-I Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the address firstname.lastname@example.org till 22 February 2017. The Walk in interview will be conducted on 23 February 2017 at 11:00 AM. The venue of the interview will be the Department of Microbiology, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 18.