National Health Mission (NHM), Assam Jobs Notification: NHM, Assam invited applications for 87 Consultant and other posts on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 19 December 2016.
Advertisement No.: NHM/Esstt/Adv/2512/2015-16/14118 Date: 06/12/2016
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 19 December 2016
NHM, Assam Vacancy Details
- Procurement Expert- 01 post
- Project Engineer (Civil) - 03 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 03 posts
- Microbiologist - 03 posts
- District Family Planning Coordinator - 02 posts
- Dietician - 06 posts
- ARSH Counselor - 26 posts
- PHC Accountant cum Assistant Block Programme Manager - 05 posts
- Nutrition Counselor - 11 posts
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) - 27 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Procurement Expert- Post Graduate with specialization in Material/Procurement Management. Having experience of 10-12 years regarding procurement in Health/Public sector/Railway/Govt. Deptt. Experience in Planning for procurement of essential drugs/ medicines/ equipment. Computer proficiency with high level familiarity with commonly used package like MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point etc.
- Project Engineer (Civil) - Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE (Section A & Section B) in Civil Engineering from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.Minimum 15 Years experience in execution and supervision of Construction of Building works.Persons having experience in Building construction and fully convergent with building specifications, measurement of building works including payment procedures adopted in the Govt. Deptt.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE (Section–A & Section–B) in civil engineering from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 60 % Marks. Minimum 3 years experience in execution and supervision of construction works.
- Microbiologist - a) Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (Microbiology). b) Medical Graduate with 2 years experience in clinical laboratory sciences. c) M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology.
- District Family Planning Coordinator - Masters in Social Works (MSW) with a minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience in the field of Community / Medical Health / Community development programme or related fields. Computer proficiency – Must be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint). High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese.
- Dietician - B.Sc in Home Science with Food & Nutrition as special subject or Post Graduate in Food & Nutrition from Govt. recognized institute with 1 year experience in relevant field.
- ARSH Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. with Psychology as a subject from Govt. recognized institute with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- PHC Accountant cum Assistant Block Programme Manager - B. Com. with minimum 2 years post qualification work experience in relevant field. Computer proficiency: MS Office & Tally.
- Nutrition Counselor - Graduate in Home Science (Specialization in Food & Nutrition/ Child Development/Extension education) from Govt. recognized institute. Candidates having experience in community nutrition activities will be given preference. Computer proficiency-MS Office.
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) - MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management with 2 years experience in Public Health/ Hospital Administration.
Age Limit (as on 19.12.2016):-
For Procurement Expert- Max 62 years
For all other posts – No age limit
How to Apply for NHM, Assam Consultant & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website http://www.nrhmassam.in or from the link given below. The last date of submission of online application is 19 December 2016.