National Health Mission (NHM) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Quality Manager and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2017.
Last Date for Application Submission- 25 September 2017
NHM Bageshwar Vacancy Details
- LT-02 post
- District Epidemiologist - 01 post
- District Logistics Manager - 01
- District Consultation Quality Assurance - 01
- Quality Manager - 01
- MO AYUSH-01
Eligibility Criteria for Quality Manager and Other Posts
Educational Qualifications & Experience Criteria
- LT- Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology OR Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Should have completed l0 +2 before obtaining diploma or Degree; The Degree or Diploma should be from a University/Institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt; The Candidate should be registered with Uttarakhand para medical Medical Council, If applicable knowledge of computers.
- District Epidemiologist - Medical Graduate (MBBS) with post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology OR Any Medical Graduate (MBBS) With 03 Years experience in Epidemiology/Public Health; OR Any Medical Graduate (Ayurvedic/Homeo/Unani) With post graduate degree/diploma in Public Health; OR M.Sc. in Life Sciences with 02 Years MPH (Masters in public Health) With three Year experience, ' OR M.Sc. (Epidemiology) With 02 Years experience in Public Health
- District Logistics Manager - Any Graduate With MBA in Supply Chain Management/Health Care Management/ Materials Management/Hospital Administration/Health & Hospital Management
- District Consultation Quality Assurance - Science Graduate with Post Graduate Degree in Public Health/Health Management/Health and Hospital Administration/Hospital Management; OR Science Graduate with Two Years Diploma in Public Health/Health Management/flealth and Hospital Administration/Hospital Management.
- Quality Manager - Any Graduate with MBA. In Health Care Management/Hospital Administration/Health & Hospital Management; Graduate and Post Graduate Degree must be Regular full time.
- MO AYUSH- MBBS/Degree in Ayurveda and Registration with Related State Medical Council. Preference will be given to having experience.
- LMO-02- MBBS/Degree in Ayurveda and Registration with Related State Medical Council. Preference will be given to having experience
How to Apply for NHM, Quality Manager and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with relevant documents to the office of Chief Medical Officer, Bageshwar latest by 25 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs