Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Job Notification: Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL) invited applications for the post of Medical Officer & Welfare Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 23 September 2017
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Welfare Officer Posts Job
- Medical Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised institute/College in Karnataka. & ii. Training in industrial health of minimum 3 months duration recognised by the State Govt. & iii. Experience of 2 years in a private or in a recognised Medical Institution/Hospital apart from internship training
- Welfare Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree [Regular] of a University recognized by the Government of Karnataka. ii. Master’s Degree [Regular] in Social Work [MSW]- from the University recognized by the Government of Karnataka. iii. Experience of 2 years as Welfare Officer in a reputed industry.
- SC/ST/Cat-I: 40 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 Years
- General Merit: 35 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 45 Years
How to Apply for the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Medical Officer & Welfare Officer Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com on or before 23 September 2017.