National Health Systems Resource Centre
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invited applications for the recruitment of Consultant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2018.
Last Date of Application - 12 June 2018
NHRSC Vacancy Details
- Consultant - Healthcare Technology
- Consultant - Human Resources for Health
- Senior Consultant - Human Resources for Health
- Consultant - Healthcare Financing
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Consultant (Healthcare Technology) - B.Tech/B.E in Clinical/Biomedical engineering and 2 years of post qualification work experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable.
- Consultant (Human Resources for Health) - MBBS with Post Graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine with a year of post qualification experience. In addition, other non-MBBS candidates with a post-graduate qualification in public health, social sciences or a related field and with two years of relevant work experience are also eligible to apply.
- Senior Consultant (Human Resources for Health) - Masters in Public Health Management or Social Science discipline from a reputed institute preferably with degree in Medical Sciences and Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of public health at the state or national level preferably in development of human resources for health
- Consultant (Healthcare Financing) - Medical/ Dental/ Ayurveda degree from a reputed Institute with a Masters qualification in Public Health/Health management or Health Financing; MBA (Finance) or Doctorate or M.Phil. in economics with work in health financing – Master’s In Economics could also be considered provided the candidate has published papers related to health
- Consultant (Healthcare Technology/Human Resources for Health) - 40 Years
- Senior Consultant (Human Resources for Health)/Consultant (Healthcare Financing) - 50 Years
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to Apply for NHRSC Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 12 June 2018.