National Institute of Design (NID) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Design (NID) has invited applications for the post of Registrar, Controller of Finance and Accounts, Chief Administrative Officer and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2019.
- Opening Date of Application: 19 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 11 March 2019
NID, Ahmadabad Vacancy Details
- Registrar- 02 Posts
- Controller of Finance and Accounts-02 Posts
- Chief Administrative Officer-03 Posts
- Deputy Registrar-02 Posts
- Head Security Services-03 Posts
- Head Librarian/Resource Centre-04 Posts
- Warden- 8 Posts
- Administrative officer-02 Posts
- Senior Assistant (Admin/Academic/Purchase)-03 Posts
- Senior Faculty/Designer (Associate Professor)-06 Posts
- Associate Senior Faculty/Designer (Assistant Professor)-06 Posts
- Faculty Designer-12 Posts
- Technical Instructor-02 Posts
- Associate Senior Technical Instructor-02 Posts
- Associate Senior Design Instructor-02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT)-05 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Land, Building and maintenance)-04 Posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical)-01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching, Technical and Administrative Posts
- Registrar/ Chief Administrative Officer / Deputy Registrar/ Head Security Services/ Administrative officer/ Senior Assistant (Admin/Academic/Purchase) - Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute.
- Controller of Finance and Accounts- Master degree in Commerce/ Financial Management or C.A. or equivalent.
- Head Librarian/Resource Centre- Degree in Library Science/ Information Science.
- Warden- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Senior Faculty/Designer (Associate Professor)/ Associate Senior Faculty/Designer (Assistant Professor) - Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Design from a recognized University/ reputed Institution.
- Faculty Designer- Degree/ Diploma in Design from the recognized University/ reputed Institution.
- Technical Instructor- Diploma in the relevant area.
- Associate Senior Technical Instructor/ Associate Senior Design Instructor - Degree or Diploma in the relevant subject.
- Assistant Engineer (IT/ Civil)- Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Engineer (Land, Building and maintenance/Electrical) Degree in relevant subject.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Design Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 11 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.