National Institute of Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai invited application for admission to MPhil, Diploma and PG Diploma courses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 26 June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 June 2015
Details of Courses
Name of the Courses: Number of Seats
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) Affiliated with University of Madras: 04
- PG Diploma in Developmental Therapy (MD: Physical & Neurological) Affiliated with University of Madras: 10
- Diploma in Education - Special Education (Deaf blindness): 31
- Diploma in Education - Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders): 31
- Educational Qualification
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) Affiliated with University of Madras: Candidate must have Masters degree in Psychology preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
- PG Diploma in Developmental Therapy (MD: Physical & Neurological) Affiliated with University of Madras: Candidate must have Bachelor degree in Medical Science, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapist etc. with 50% marks from a recognized university
- Diploma in Education: Candidate must have passed in 10+2 /H.Sc / Intermediate with 50% of marks and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to The Director, NIEPMD along with the required application fee and required copies of certificates.