NIH Roorkee Jobs Notification: National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Roorkee has invited applications for recruitment to the post of SRF, JRF, Hindi Officer and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 and 12 October 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 11 and 12 October 2018
NIH Roorkee Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Hindi Officer / Sr. Hindi Translator – 1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Resource Person (Senior) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF, Hindi Officer and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow – Graduate Degree in Professional Courses (B.E./B.Tech) in Civil/ Agricultural Engg./ Environmental Science/with GATE.
- Junior Research Fellow – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant – Graduate Degree in basic sciences (Chemistry, Geology, Micro-biology, Environmental Science).
- Resource Person (Senior) – Masters Degree in Earth Sciences/ Hydrogeology/ Geohydrology with post qualification research experience of at least 15 years in the field of spring development and mountain hydrogeology and springs.
How to apply for NIH Roorkee Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 and 12 October 2018 at National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Roorkee along with the documents along with the documents.