National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to the 02 various posts.The candidates eligible for the post may walk in interview on 27 April 2015.
- Walk in Interview- 27 April 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 02
Name of the Post:
- Senior Research Fellow- 01
- Technician- 01
- Senior Research Fellow- Rs. 28,000+30% HRA
- Technician- Rs. 16,000/-fixed per month
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry With 2 years research experience, preferably from a reputed Government Research Institute / University. Experience in molecular biology.
- Technician- 12th pass in Science Subjects and 2 years Diploma (DMLT) or 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization as Technician ‘B’ or two years laboratory experience in Govt recognized Organization.B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience. B.Sc. with DMLT in Life Sciences from a Recognized University
- Age Limit- Below 28 years
How to Apply- The interested candidates may download the application form from the website-www.niih.org . The appointment will be purely on a temporary basis as a project staff for a short-term duration and no other regular service benefits will be admissible. The candidates will not have any rights to claim for regular employment in this Institute.