National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) Jobs Notification: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has invited applications for the post of Assistant Director (Pest Surveillance). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News i.e. on or before 30 December 2018.
Notification No : 08/ 2018
Last Date of Application: 30 December 2018
NIPHM Recruitment Vacancy Details
Assistant Director (Pest Surveillance): 01 Post
NIPHM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a First Class or High Second Class (5.7 OGPA and above) Master's Degree in
• Agriculture/Horticulture with specialization/research area in Plant Pathology/
• Entomology/Nematology OR
• Plant Pathology/Entomology. OR
• Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology. OR
• Zoology with specialization in Entomology / Nematology.
• Minimum work experience of 4 years (2 years for candidates with Ph.D) in Plant Protection work.
• Experience in Research, teaching/training in the respective fields will also be considered.
Scale of Pay:
Pay Level-10 (Rs. 56100-177500) Matrix (7th CPC)
Upper Age limit - 45 years
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days from the Date of publication of advertisement in Employment News i.e. on or before 30 December 2018.
NHM, Moti Daman Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Computer Assistant, DEO and Attendant Posts
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2018, Apply for 7 Library Helper Posts
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2018 for 13 Project Scientist B, Project Research Associate and Other Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 4 Junior Resident Posts