National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad Jobs Notification: NIRDPR, Hyderabad has invited applications for the post of Chair Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 19 April 2019.
Advertisement No: 04/2019 (SRSC/14/3)
Last of Date of Application: 19 April 2019
NIRDPR, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Eligibility Conditions for NIRDPR, Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should be a person of National/International eminence either from India or abroad who would be able to guide and inspire research, consultations and also initiatives among the academicians, administrators, political parties and civil society groups.
- They should possess the qualifications normally required for a Senior Professor in a Central Indian University
- Candidates should have Ph.D in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Anthropology, Public Administration, Applied Economics, Rural Development, Statistics, etc.) with proven work and publications in the area of Rural Labour.
- Experience: Should have at least 10 years experience in the post of Professor in any University or academic institution OR Persons who have done extraordinary work in the area of rural labour.
- Visit the official website for details of the educational qualification and other information.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can download the application form through official website of the Institute (http://www.nird.org.in) and send the hard copy to the concerned address on or before 19 April 2019.