National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Job Notification: National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) has invited applications for the Project Technical Officer and other posts. The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 11 December 2019.
- Walk-in-interview: 11 December 2019
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Project Technical Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician): 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Senior Investigator/District coordinator): 03 Posts
- Project Assistant Field Investigators/Block level treatment supervisor: 06 Posts
- Project Field Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Project Technician/Lab. Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Project Assistant Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Laboratory/Field Attendant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 25 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technical Officers (PTO) and other Job
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician): Graduate in Statistics/Biostatistics/Health Statistics/demography/epidemiology/Data Science/Public Health with Statistics from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized Institution, or Master degree in the Statistics/Biostatistics from recognized university.
- PTO (Project Technical Officer) (Senior Investigator/District coordinator): Graduate in Science/Social Science/Biological Science relevant subject from recognized University with five year’s experience from recognized Institutions. or Master degree In the relevant subject (Social work/sociology/Anthropology/Biological Science).
- Project Field Supervisor: Graduate in Science/Social Science from recognized university with three year research/field work experience from a recognized Institutions Or Master degree in science/Social Sciences subjects.
- Project Technician/Lab. Technician: Class 12th Pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year related field/laboratory experience. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Junior Project Assistant/Lower Division Clerk: Class 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/University. Typing speed teat of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, and not less then 8000 KDPH on computer.
- Laboratory/Field Attendant: Class 10th pass or equivalent with five years experience in related field work from a Government Institution or recognized Institute.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 11 December 2019.