NIT, Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Vacancies Notified for JRF and Intel Project Fellow Posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka is seeking a job opportunity for Junior Research Fellow and Intel Project Fellow Posts. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts before the last date of application.
NIT, Karnataka Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Intel Project Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates mentioned below.
- Last date of application submission for Intel Project Fellow: 6 May 2019
- Last date of application submission for Junior Research Fellow: 22 May 2019
NIT, Karnataka Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow -1 Post
- Intel Project Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Intel Project Fellow Posts
- Junior Research Fellow - BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E./equivalent in relevant subject.
- Intel Project Fellow – M.E/M.Tech or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Information Science.
How to apply for NIT, Karnataka Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send their applications along with the documents to the address given below.
JRF: Principal Investigator (Dr. Shyam Lal) on or before 22nd May 2019
Intel Project Fellow: email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 May 2019.