NIT, Karnataka Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow and Intel Project Fellow. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates mentioned below.
- Last date of application submission for Intel Project Fellow: 6 May 2019
- Last date of application submission for Junior Research Fellow: 22 May 2019
NIT, Karnataka Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow -1 Post
- Intel Project Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Intel Project Fellow Posts
- Junior Research Fellow - BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E./equivalent in relevant subject.
- Intel Project Fellow – M.E/M.Tech or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Information Science.
How to apply for NIT, Karnataka Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send their applications along with the documents to the address given below.
JRF: Principal Investigator (Dr. Shyam Lal) on or before 22nd May 2019
Intel Project Fellow: email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com before 6 May 2019.