NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019 for Junior Research Fellow Post, Apply Till 03rd May
NIT Puducherry has notified for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. Candidates can apply to the post latest by 03 May 2019.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Puducherry Jobs Notification: NIT Puducherry has invited applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post under the Data Science Research of Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (ICPS) Programme of the Department of Science and Technology (DST). The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 03 May 2019.
Employment Notice No. NITPY/CSE/DST-ICPS/2019/01, Dated – 03 April 2019
Important Dates for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
- Last Date for submission of Application : 03 May 2019
Vacancy Details of NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
- Junior Research Fellow– BE/B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ IT/ECE with a minimum of 60% aggregate score(6.5/10 CGPA) and M. Tech/ M.E in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information technology/ other related areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Candidates with a valid GATE score will be given preference.
- A good programming skill and knowledge in Machine learning and Data Science
- Ability to work in a team, good communication &written skills.
Selection Procedure for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through their CV along with other necessary documents and send the same to Dr. R.DhanalakshmiPrincipal Investigator,Department of Computer Science and Engineering,National Institute of Technology Puducherry,Karaikal-609609. The soft copies of the same should be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of hard copy of application is 03 May 2019.