National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for the post of Project Stipendiary Assistant.
This assignment is for one year, extendable maximum up to two more years on satisfactory performance or up to 25 years of age whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Stipendiary Assistant (01 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC)”
- Tenure of the Project : 05 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 year (may be extended for another two years subject to satisfactory performance report of incumbent or closure of the project or attainment of 25 years whichever is earlier)
- Job Description : Management of day-to-day activities, Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, Organizing Student Events, Communication with NSTEDB & coordination.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 7980/- per month (may be revised once in a year as per Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Rule
- Eligibility, Essential Qualifications and experience:The Age limit of the candidate should be between 19-24 years as on
15/11/2014. Applicant should not have completed more than 2 years from passing the qualifying examination.
Qualifying examination: Graduation in any branch or Diploma in Office Management or MBA/B.Com/MA/M.Sc. The Candidate must have minimum 50% in Matriculation/H.S.C./10th and a Pass in Qualifying Examination.
How to Apply:
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 15.11.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Click here to see the Full Advertisement