National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT-K) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Librarian, Medical Officer, Executive Engineer and Assistant Registrar. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 16 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 16 February 2017
National Institute of Technology Karnataka Vacancy Details
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Librarian & Other Posts
- Librarian: Candidate should possess Master’s Degree in Library Science/ information science/ documentation with at least 60% or its equivalent.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree or equivalent qualification.
- Executive Engineer: First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Electrical/ Civil/ Communication) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Librarian: Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
- Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Executive Engineer: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology Karnataka Medical Officer & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka- Surathkal, Post: Srinivasnagar, Mangaluru-575 025, Karnataka, India on or before 16 February 2017.